?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 19: Best singer in U-Kiss
Monday, February 20, 2012 ,5:20 PM (+ 0)

Assalamualaikum. So best singer in u-kiss ?
  • Best singer in U-Kiss
Of course leader soohyun and angel kevin. Soohyun have such a beautiful voice and he can sing at a high note very well. His high note level is same like IU unnie. Trust me he's awesome. I can cry for 1 week just by hearing his voice. Hahah joke. His voice is so manly and he's romantic too :P If you don't believe me then, you should watch vampire u-kiss and you'll agree with me in no time. And for kevin oppa. His voice is so angelic and that's why all of the Kiss Me called him "smiling angel kevin". His eye smile makes me melt and his voice is the most awesome voice I've ever heard. I wish he could sing to me everyday, just for me xD In my dream trolololol
That's it. Bye and Assalamualaikum.
PS: Somebody take me away cause I can't take this pain -Kevin and Hoon-
Wrote on,
20 February 2012,5.20PM by Pikevin 


« »