?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 24: What do you like about Soohyun ;
Sunday, February 26, 2012 ,1:09 AM (+ 0)
Kiseop, Hoon and AJ oppa ! SARANGHAE !

Assalamualaikum to all Muslims and may peace be upon you to non-muslims. Today I'm gonna talk about my 3rd bias in u-kiss, soohyun oppa and the things that I like about him :3
  • What do I like about Soohyun
I like his beautiful voice. His high notes is awesome ! I'm so proud of him. He is so talented as the main vocalist. I love his voice so much. He's sweet and gentleman. He always admit that Kiss Mes are his girlfriends and I am so proud to be a Kiss Me :') He's romantic and gentleman. If you watch Vampire U-Kiss you'll see how romantic he is. He would do anything to protect and take care of his girlfriend. Seriously I'm so jealous with his future girlfriend. I want to have a boyfriend like soohyun oppa :( He's caring and he always take care of all of his dongsaengs. He's funny and one of the king of gags in u-kiss. He always make fun of the other members but he's actually a kind-hearted person. I love you oppa ! Saranghae !
That's it bye.
PS: I won't forget my kevin !  Never !
Wrote on,
26 February 2012,1.09AM by Pikevin 


« »