?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




K-Pop Survey
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 ,6:06 PM (+ 0)

Hello, first of all, source of this survey : Tumblr :3 Okay, lets start.

Pick 5 of your favorite Kpop Groups (in no particular order) and answer the following questions about them:
  • U-Kiss
  • Block B
  • miss A
  • SPICA
  • T-ara
Who is your favourite person from #2:
  • U-Kwon (I guess I love him more than Jaehyo right now D:)
Who is your least favourite from #1:
  • I love them all !
What is your favourite song from #4:
  • Russian Roulette. Doggedly ?
What is your favourite era from #5:
  • Funky Town !
What is your favourite OTP on #3:
  • Jiafei !
What is your least favourite OTP on #2:
  • None
How long have you been a fan of #1:
  • Since I watch Vampire U-Kiss
Bias in #5:
  • Boram
Favourite music video in group #4:
  • They've just debuted but I love Russian Roulette because of their style
How did you find out about #3:
  • When I watched their performance for Goodbye Baby at Music Bank
Favourite thing about group #4:
  • Their beautiful voice and looks and concepts and style
Most played song on your cellphone/Ipod from group #2:
  • I guess Tell Them :/
Rank favourite to least from #1,#2,#5:
  • It is 1,2 and 5 lol
Which have you seen more variety shows from #1, #3:
  • 1 ! U-Kiss FTW !
If you could be anyone from #4 who would you be:
  • Bohyung :3 Jk I love myself !
What would you change about #3:
  • Nothing, they're perfect for who they are
Random quote or saying from someone in group #1:
  • "Kiss Mes are my girlfriend" - Soohyun
Would a collab with #2 and #5 work ?
  • Lol awkward ._.
If you had to choose between seeing #4 or #2 who would you choose ?
  • Number 2 ! But I would like both :3
kay done
PS: Recopy this survey if you want to do it ;)
Wrote on,
6 March 2012,6.07PM by Pikevin 


« »