?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 1: Your favorite teaser ;
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 ,9:15 PM (+ 0)

Hi-yeom. Today I'm gonna start doing my 30 days EXO challenge. Heheh so this is day 1. My favorite teaser is Teaser 13 Sehunnie. Because of his awesome dances *thumbs up*



This is the teaser cut. Credits: x

And starting from today I'm gonna label all of my posts. This is a short post from me. That's all for today. Idk what to post anymore xD Byeee-yeom.
PS: I want Chanyeollie's photocard. Jebal oh jebal *close my eyes* Btw, I just dreamed about EXO this evening and I'm shoooo happy. They are so awesome in my dream *drooling*

Labels: , , , , ,



« »