?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 4: Your ultimate bias from EXO ;
Friday, April 27, 2012 ,8:28 PM (+ 0)
One word: Speechless

Hi-yeom, it's already day 4. But before I proceed to the answer for this challenge, I'm warning you because this a photo spamming post :D If you dare, you can continue reading this. So I've just put the photo which is the answer to this challenge. I bet you know. My ultimate bias is Park Chan Yeol or Channie or Yeolliechan or Chanyeollie or Egg Yeol and so on... I got too many nicknames for him heheh. So, it's picture spamming time !


Sexiest man alive


Cutest rapper ever


That smirk.... it kills me x.x


Stop doing that you stupid cute alien


Fan-art of chanyeol ^^ Isn't it cute ?


I want to pinch his cheek pwease


That beautiful lips, I just want to kiss it


That fucking smirk again aishh


I want to poke that eyes, can I ? It is just so seducing


How I wish I can be that lucky marker pen :(


Oi stop winking at me >:(

So, that's it for today. Bye-yeom.

PS: Chanyeol seduced me !

Labels: , , , , ,



« »