?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 15: A Screen Shot of Your Favorite Part from 'History' / Day 16: Your Second Ultimate Bias in EXO ;
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ,2:11 PM (+ 2)
Day 15: A Screen Shot of Your Favorite Part from 'History' :

This is it, my fav part in History.

Hi-yeom. Sorry I got exam so I can't update 1 challenge on 1 day like I used to. So I'm gonna double-update / triple-update some challenge. Mianei ! So day 15 is done right ? I'm too lazy to post a screen shot so, I've posted my own made gif. Sorry for the bad quality. Idk why it got such bad quality ._.

Day 16: Your Second Ultimate Bias in EXO :

Lol this ! Look at kyungsoo and baekhyun XDDDD

So, wondering who's my second ultimate bias in EXO ? I guess some of you knew about it already right ? But nevermind, just to finish this challenge, I'll mention him again. He is Zhang Yixing aka Lay oppar ;AAAAA; He's just so cute that I can't even deny him for a second ! So this is the 'Lay' I'm talking about.

Isn't he's gorgeous ? I know right.

So, done with challenge. Bye-yeom. Mianei can't update about random story. I'm busy ! asdfghjkl byeee !
PS: Mianei I can't watch any of the videos that my friends had tagged me, I'll watch it after exam TT Goodbye Yeol and Lay oppar sobs sobs ~ Wait for me TT

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



« »