?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 17: Your Top Six Pictures of Se Hun / Day 18: A Song from a Teaser That You Can Keep on Replay ;
Friday, May 11, 2012 ,10:34 PM (+ 0)
Another undeniable guy from EXO Planet.

Hi-yeom. I have to post 2 challenges again -___- Missed day 17. Mianhae *bows* I'm too lazy to type more so... 

Day 17: Your Top Six Pictures of Se Hun :

6 top pictures of uri maknae, Sehunnie...

Uri maknae bbuing bbuing-ing. Aiguu kyeopta

He's suppose to be a shampoo model LOL

Aigooo why you must be so cute, Sehunnie ? ;AAA;

I want to be that lucky girl please

Pre-debut Sehun ! Omomo love his hair and he's cute *faint*

;AAAAAAAAAAA; *speechless* One word : PERFECT !

Day 18: A Song from a Teaser That You Can Keep on Replay :

CAN'T PICK ! But mostly played is Baby Don't Cry. I set this song as my phone alarm sound. So I'm hearing this song everyday ! LMAO. But seriously I keep on replaying all of their teaser songs. Such as El Dorado, Black Pearl etc. :D And so, that's it. Bye-yeom !
PS: I'm falling for f(x) and SHINee ;AAA; Eotteohke ?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



« »