?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




Day 30: Your Favorite Pictures of All 12 Members & My New One-Shot ;
Friday, June 1, 2012 ,2:55 PM (+ 0)

Hi-yeom. This is the last day of this challenge :( I'm gonna miss this. ;AAA; TuT Since I'm not feeling quiet well today, I'm gonna do this fast.

My favorite pictures of all 12 members :

KYAAAAA why must they separate ? :(

I love this picture so much :'(

And this too TT

How I missed OT12 ! I wish they will gather as one again. Please >< About my one-shot click here to read it [CLICK] . Heheh bye-yeom.
PS: Idk why I feel sick ;AAA; goodbye blog, goodbye computer, I'm going to terengganu tomorrow for 4 days.

Labels: , , , , , ,



« »