?¿

pika, 19 (+60) . uninteresting, pessimistic, simple and a fool . read at your own risk and for your own pleasure, if applicable . i blog not to impress anyone { }




[Tagged] Song game.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 ,7:22 PM (+ 1)

hey guys. i'm back from rembau :3 and i got tagged by pabo nami for this game. so here's the rules.

Rules & Regulations :
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Songbird, etc. on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get the answer
3. You must write that song's name down no matter how silly it sounds
4. Tag your friends
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing. If you want to do it too though you are not tagged, you are allowed to do so, feel free to do this on your own
6. Have fun !

1) If someone says "are you okay" you say ?
Paradise by Infinite . Lol yeah is it like I'm in paradise or something ?
2) How would you describe yourself ?
 WOWOWOW by SHINee . Yeah I know I am awesome thanks playlist 8D
3) What do you like in a guy/girl ?
 Insane by BTOB . HAHAH LOL WTF, well it's cough true cough tho. Ya know Park Chan Yeol is insane
4) How do you feel today ?
Love Hate by f(x) . Lmao whut ? 
5) What is your life's purpose ?
 You and I by IU . LOOOOOL oh yeah I can't live without you and you can't live without me right ? ♡
6) What's your motto ?
 Words I Couldn't Bear to Say by Lee Jang Woo . Lmao nothing related to the question
7) What do your friends think of you ?
Like a Fool by 2AM . LOLOLOLOL THANKS I AM REALLY A PABO INDEED ♡ 
8) What do your parents think of you ?
 Sandy by NU'EST . Okay wtf loooooooool I am not Sandy dude >:C
9) What do you think about very often ?
 Every End of the Day by IU . Ohh this is quite true
10) What is 2+2 ?
 7989 by Kangta ft. Taeyeon . LOOOOOOOOOOL MY GENIUS BABIES ♡ PUAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't expect the title song would be in numbers too XDDD what a coincidence
11) What do you think of your best friend ?
 Get Out by AOA . LOOOOL NOOOOO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET OUT </3
12) What is your life story ?
 Cry Cry (Ballad Ver.) by T-ara . Yeah I am forever sobbing SOBS
13) What do you want to be when you grow up ?
 Love is Only You by AOA . Ohh kay wtf is that, is that has nothing to do with my ambition lol perhaps i am forever going to be someone's lover (park chan yeol's lover xoxoxoxoxo)
14) What do you think when you see the person you like ?
 Do You Know by Brave Girls . Lemme add something, it is supposed to be " do you know i am cute so you can't reject me " LOL
15) What will they play at your funeral ?
 Vitamin by Girls' Generation . Ohhhhhhh nevermind because they are SONEs like meeeee meow. And I pretty love this song so much
16) What is your hobby/interest ?
 It's You by Taemin . Ohh my interest is you bby, yes you who is reading this l0l ♡ idek because my playlist told me that
17) What is your biggest fear ?
 Reflection I by Song Kwang Sik . Omg I am not afraid of my own reflection dude you're a liar !!!
18) What is your biggest secret ?
Words I Don't Want to Hear by Trouble Maker . Lmao wth 
19) What do you want right now ?
 Venus by Hello Venus . Who the heck wants that planet venus lmao not me
20) What do you think of your friends ?
They Are Coming by Wheesung ft. Ailee . l0l coming to me yaaay ♡
21) What will you post this as ?
 Game by Stephanie . Wow you're a mind-reader dear playlist. How did you know this is a game ?
Tag them ; erin gilayad pabosofia comelnurin kawaii and ema cantik . Hahahahahahahaah bye. Oh lupa, kesimpulannya (dari post ni) : playlist aku kewarasan dia 60% xoxoxoxoxooxo

Labels:



« »